Sports and Cultural Chamonix Mont Blanc Activities
The Haute Savoie and particularly the Chamonix valley in the heart of Mont-Blanc area are offering many sports and cultural activities and exceptional discoveries. All the alpine sports practices are possible and often take place in the magnificent Mont-Blanc massif panorama. Catherine and Grisha, mountain professional themselves, will know how to advice you and to organize your holiday activities.
Grisha and his mountain professional partners, ski instructor, mountain guide and hiking guide are proposing some high mountaineering itineraries, they will make you discover trail running, paragliding, cannyoning, rock climbing, via ferrata in the Chamonix Mont Blanc area but as well in the Swiss, Italian and Austrian Alps. A ski school and a guide office connected with the Anatase chalet Vallorcine in the must see Chamonix valley and with more than 30 years of experience.
Visit the website www.mountainguide-chamonix.com to book ski and snowboard lessons, but also to book a mountain guide for an unforgettable experience in high mountains.
Another group of partners is available for many other activities as mountain bike, white water rafting, hydro speeding, tennis, golf, horseback riding, flying fishing, trail running, road bike and around Mont Blanc etc.
Winter sports activities:
- alpine skiing, freeride, off piste and snowboard riding on site, the Vallorcine Le Tour Domaine de Balme that you will access with a new 8 persons gondola at a 3 minutes walking distance from the chalet L'Anatase, a ski in ski out type of accommodation as a ski slope, zigzagging via the woods, is ending just in front the chalet DOMAINE SKI LE TOUR BALME VALLORCINE Plan des Pistes
- alpine skiing beginner area, La Poya Vallorcine 2 surface ski lifts at 3km from the Anatase chalet
- Argentière Grands-Montets, Chamonix the Brévent, the Flègère, the Houches, Vallée Blanche CHAMONIX MONT BLANC VALLEY SKI AREAS MAP
- close by are located Megève, Verbier Switzerland, Courmayeur Italy ski snowboard areas
- cross country ski, ski touring, snowshoes, ice fall climbing, snowboard, free ride, paragliding ski speed riding, sliding, ice rink, dog sledding, ski joering…
Ski map Chamonix Mont Blanc valley
- high mountaineering hikes, glacier hikes, and middle mountains hikes, via ferrate, rock climbing, canyonning, paragliding, rafting, golf, parc adventure, summer sliding
- riding Vallorcine cabble car in July or August to hike to the Albert 1er Hut
- trek the Tour du Mont Blanc, inform you about this hiking round trip, which allows you to visit France, Italy and Switzerland http://www.autourdumontblanc.com/en/. Discover and reserve your accommodation http://www.montourdumontblanc.com/uk/index.aspx
- MONT BLANC ULTRA TRAIL CHAMONIX , MONT BLANC MARATHON CHAMONIX running races
- mountain bike, road bike, golf, trees adventure, zip lines, summer slides "luge d'ete"…
- visit the glaciers of Le Tour, Argentière, Mer de Glace riding the Montenvers train, Mont Blanc via tramway train and the prestigious Aiguille du Midi and new attraction Step into the Void CHAMONIX MONT BLANC NATURAL SITES TO VISIT
- Vallorcine's walking and hiking paths with view on Mont Blanc and all the glaciers around
Vallorcine hiking map